Alicia Hunt is a licensed massage therapist and owner of The Sore Spot where she works to soothe your aches and help you achieve optimal health and wellness.
Her expertise includes more than 20 years as a licensed and insured massage therapist, serving Gainesville, Georgia and Metro Atlanta. She graduated from the North Texas School of Swedish Massage in 1995.
There are many reasons people use massage therapy, including:
- To gain relief from sore and aching muscles and ligaments,
- To help ease recovery from health problems,
- And to achieve overall wellness and relaxation.
Massage can also make a key contribution to your own sense of well-being and multiple clinical studies show that massage is effective at stimulating and maintaining a healthier immune system.
Alicia draws on many different therapies to offer you therapeutic massage that fits your needs. Her wide range of expertise includes Neuro-Muscular Therapy, Cranial-Sacral Massage, Eastern (Shiatsu) Massage, Myofascial Release, Mind and Body Fitness, Reflexology and Chair Massages.
Alicia customizes therapies to help you achieve an improved sense of wellness and relaxation. During your appointment Alicia will talk with you about your health and wellness concerns and issues to design the best therapy for you.
Alicia first learned the benefits of massage from her own experience. She has scoliosis and regular massages help her with headaches, backaches, sciatica, and other body aches and pains.
The Sore Spot offers a wellness program that will help you save money. Refer to our packages for discounted pricing that will allow you to improve your health through regular massage.
The Sore Spot offers a full range of services including:
- Professional massages – Sessions range from 40 minutes up to two hours.
- Package Plans – discounts available
- Reflexology sessions
- Out-calls can be scheduled with specific requirements plus an additional out-call fee.
- Chair Massages – Chair Massages can be scheduled at private and community events, businesses and offices and schools and universities.
- Referrals are welcomed and rewarded. When you refer a client you’ll be rewarded with a gift of additional massage minutes.
- Holiday and Gift certificates are available.